Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: Divergent


Divergent
Divergent by Veronica Roth

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I really enjoyed this book. It was fast-paced and exciting. The heroine, Tris, was tough and a real leader. I liked her strength. After reading about what an initiate in Dauntless goes through, I have to wonder why anyone would choose that faction. I understand being brave, but I don't like what that faction became - vicious and cruel at times. I don't understand why anyone would choose a place where daredevil stunts and fights until one participant can't continue are part of the training process. I would prefer a calmer way of life myself. I enjoyed the developing relationship between Tris and Tobias. I will definitely read the next book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment